10 year after getting my first camera, 5 years since opening my first studio, after two consecutive years of gaining and holding Guild of Photographers “Photographer of the Year” title in People category in 2016 and 2017, I have now decided to offer training to aspiring photographers in Cornwall.
What do I teach:
I am a portrait person, so if you like to shoot people (for fun or otherwise), I am your girl. There are classes available for different skill levels, covering anything from camera settings in natural light photography, composition, reading the light in natural light portrait, posing, engaging with models, working with studio lights, introduction into Lightroom and Photoshop to expanding your creativity, styling the shoots, work with children and animals, advanced composition techniques, off camera flash on location, Fine Art style shooting and editing and photo manipulation and composite.
Who is it for
- people who start out as portrait photographers and would like to shoot in Raw and transit from”Auto” mode on their cameras to “Manual” one
- portrait photographers who want to learn to use studio lighting and try it out in practice
- portrait photographers who want to learn about natural lighting and how to get the best out of it
- photographers with experience who feel stuck in the rut and want to expand their skills in some areas
- photographers who struggle with editing in speed and technically, have no clue how to use Lightroom and Photoshop scares the wits out of them
- photographers who have basic knowledge of Lightroom and Photoshop but would like to know how to make an image magical
- photographers who would like to win in national photo competitions and looking for mentoring
How and where
Training is done in beautiful Cornwall, shooting in my studio at PL25 5PQ or/and on location, editing at the conference center close by. Lunch is provided.
At the moment I offer in person training in small groups, or on 1-2-1 or 2-2-1 basis. However I will be offering Skype editing sessions in near future.
What do you need to bring
Please bring your camera, portrait lenses (50mm, 85mm, 24-70mm, 70-200mm) and a laptop with installed software (Adobe Lightroom Classic and Photoshop CC). Please bring the mouse (or a drawing tablet) too!
1-2-1 training (one day only) – £499
2-2-1 training (one day only) – £699
2 day training for one person – £899
2 day training for two people – £1299
Group workshop (one day, 3-6 people) – £250
Group workshop (two days, 3-6 people)- £400
In all cases non refundable deposit of £150 is required to secure your space, the balance due 1 week before training takes place.
Account Name: Photography by Maryna
Sort Code: 20-74-20
Acc. Number: 73759261