A few lovely sweet babies recently.
Oliver and Paige ?came along just as I was about to leave for Ukraine. So sweet and cute! The session took place at their families homes.
Little Alfie broke all the records: he is 3 weeks old – a week older then the recommended age for new born photos, but he’s been so lovely and slept great all the way through!
Their newborn photo session took place at our photo studio in St Austell – the best place if you have family portraits done with the little ones.
Tips for newborn photos:
- Always book in in advance for your newborn sessions. While we do out best to accommodate you at the shortest notice, sometimes it may not be possible
- Bring plenty food for your baby (if not breastfeeding), and snack for older kids if they come too. Books and electronics games for siblings is a great idea, as there will be a fair deal of waiting and they will get bored
- bring plenty of wet wipes and nappies:))
- take a few changes of clothes for yourself! We aim to take nappy free images and accidents happen!
- do not plan any more activities or appointments on the day of the session – if you are rushing because health visitor is coming, the baby will pick up your anxiety and will not settle
- be patient-session can take up to 4 hours in time!
To enquire about newborn session, please drop us a message or give a call!