We’ve been rather busy with the cake smash experience in the last couple of month.
This is a perfect way to remember your baby’s first birthday. Mess and hassle free – we will deal with that.
It is amazing how every baby reacts differently to the cake: some will just enjoy eating it, some will give it a full “smash”, some will hardly touch it and won’ want to make their hands mucky.
We’ve been lucky to have the break through with boys in February. Believe it or not, most of our little visiters for thei messy activity are girls. They are industrious at what they do, and certainly love sweet. Boys are more “mater of fact” and love to be overdone with the job quickly. Came ?-smashed – WON!
Our Tips for cake smashing photo experience:
1. Bring the change of clothes.
2. Don’t overwhelm your baby too much, and don’t expect him/her top launch on the cake and smash it at once. Little ones like to take time – give them change to familiarize themselves with the?environment.
3. We do encourage you to engage with the baby: clapping, singing, making faces etc
4. Stay away from using the phrases like: “smile”, “say cheese”, or even better “laugh”! They won’t go with older kids, never mind babies:))
5. Brick your friends and family to the cake smash experience and let them enjoy it as well!
Book your cake smash session with us at our St Austell town centre photo studio for only ?35 (usually ?65). Cake and 8×6″ portrait are INCLUDED! Our cakes are now supplied by local cafe Tengo, Fore street, St Austell! Pop in to their Tengo Tots play area to enjoy your child play and a FREE cup of tea!
Please contact Maryna to arrange the date for your cake smash session and book here